The 9700 is a portable supplemental braking system that applies a pre-set pressure to the towed vehicle’s brake pedal each time the motorhome’s brake lights are illuminated —simply push a button to select light, medium or heavy braking.
Or, just as easily, the 9700 may be set to activate only in an emergency break away.
The 9700 uses the electrical connections already in place on your towed vehicle (the towed vehicle’s electrical harness) to brake when you brake the motorhome — the same electrical signal that activates the towed vehicle’s brake lights also activates the 9700
• Activates only when the motorhome’s brake lights illuminate — no false braking!
• Connects and disconnects from the towed vehicle in just a minute or two
• Includes an LED motorhome monitor for a visual reference of braking activity
• Includes an emergency break away system
• The 9700 automatically delivers maximum braking pressure in a break away.
• Automatically protects the towed vehicle’s brakes —
• The 9700 releases braking pressure after an extended period of braking, then activates the next time the motorhome’s brakes are applied
• Audible alert at motorhome indicates extended braking